Saturday, March 10, 2012

Stage 1

Well, the house hunt has begun but it is not going so well so far.  Trying to find a rental for a family of five, plus another rental with in walking distance for my mother in law Bridget from thousands of miles away is a challenging task to say the least!  We had a few promising leads, and I was excited to check my email, but after two disappointing emails this morning I have decided not to check any more today.  We should be purchasing our airline tickets next week, for departure in June, which should make me happy.  Instead, I lay awake all night tossing and turning, because I have a family of six that are going to be showing up in a foreign country with no where to go!  This is one of those days that the dream seems impossible.  Tomorrow will be better, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment