Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 17

Yesterday ended too late, and today began too early.  That being said however, it has been a good day.  I got 495 pictures uploaded to Shutterfly, and another 300 or so scanned.  Today I learned that even though I am a computer repair technician by trade, I still have something to learn about scanning photos!  Were you aware that you can scan MULTIPLE photos at the SAME TIME?!  The first 495 I scanned ONE...AT...A...TIME...  This last batch went much faster at 4+ pictures per scan.  I am feeling good about the last two boxes of photos that need to be scanned.  Other than photos I didn't get much accomplished, but I am trying to make myself slow down and breath a little.  We have just a little over two weeks left, and my OCD is kicking in big time, I am making lists, I even have a list of lists!  Rick keeps telling me that it doesn't matter one whit, we are leaving in 17 days, whether I get this stuff done or not.  If it doesn't get done, it doesn't get done.  Wow.  I think my head just exploded.  Let's just repeat that shall we?  If it doesn't get done, it doesn't get done.  It sounds good!  Relaxing, right?  Not when you are a do-er, a list maker, OCD, and uptight.  It keeps you up at night, it drives you crazy.  But I am trying to change that about myself.  I am trying to relax, let go, slow down.  I tried going with out lists, that didn't work for me very well.  I am hoping that after the move, when there are no deadlines or alarm clocks or conference calls that I won't need lists anymore.  I want to kick the list habit.  I want to quit smoking too.  I want to, wait, here I go making another list!  No more lists tonight!  Goodnight readers, see you on Day 16...

1 comment:

  1. Αn imρreѕsive shaгe! Ӏ've just forwarded this onto a friend who has been doing a little homework on this.

    ReplyDelete