Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 20

Yesterday did not go as planned, surprise surprise!  3G's Auctions had a family emergency and couldn't make it, Tammy had some stuff going on and couldn't get Buddy, and the school didn't have the boys paperwork ready, so pretty much all of my plans were shot.  I did get a lot of laundry done and separated, which is good, but got no pictures scanned which is bad.

I did get the boys withdrawn from school today.  I took them with me so that they could say goodbye.  I called the clinic about getting them scheduled for a check up and get copies of their records and they are supposed to call me back.  The rest of today is pretty much going to be dedicated to laundry so that I can cross this off the list.  But right now, I have a tired, grumpy five year old that I am going to go and lay down with and perhaps the two of us will take a nap.  A nap is always good for the soul.  Tomorrow starts the 'teens countdown.  I am both excited and scared.  Our new life is just around the corner and I am not really sure how to feel.  Thank all of you for your kind words and support, it helps knowing that you are out there.  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment