Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 24

Well, it's actually almost Day 23 now, but I have been so busy today that this is the first time I have really had any time to blog.  I think we are through with the garage!!!  Bridget has been diligently going through her boxes, and I got through our few things.  I have been scanning pictures, again and some more!  I am about 400 pictures in, and still another 200-300 left in this box, then I have to do the other box!  I am getting tired of scanning photos!

Tomorrow will be another big day, my Uncle Grant and cousin Grant are coming tomorrow to pick up my dad's trailer and table saw.  I am excited to see family, I am also excited to get the table saw and trailer taken care of!  Things are starting to take shape.  I am still in desperate need of finding transportation for six people, six suitcases, six back packs and six carry on suitcases from Leesburg to Ft. Lauderdale on April 16!!!  Willing to pay for gas and motel, pleading for help from local friends.  (I will even buy you dinner)

Ok, I am about to pass out, so very short blog tonight.  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment