Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Insanity in Motion

Time is slipping away so quickly!  We did the taxes, fixed the banking, pulled Sierra out of school and met with the auction people.  (Quick shout out to 3G's Auction, LOVE YOU GUYS!)  I know it SOUNDS like we have gotten a lot done, but when I look at what still needs to be done I am almost ready to cry.  For those of you out there who are thinking about following in our footsteps and running away to a simpler life, here is a piece of advice;  have a fire.  A big fire.  Burn everything to the ground, and then burn the ashes.  You will save yourself so many headaches and sleepless nights!  Drastic change requires drastic measures.  Don't question, just do.  Ok, well now that I am thinking of all that needs to be done I am going to go now and weep quietly to myself, then put on my big girl pants and get busy.

1 comment: