Monday, March 12, 2012

Progress!

Well, progress is being made at last!  I will be able to sleep tonight.  We have secured temporary lodging at Ignacio's Beach Cabins on Caye Caulker, 2 cabins @ $17.50 per night (per cabin.)  Yes, you read me right, $17.50 per night!  That will give us plenty of time for house hunting.  I am feeling good right now, and even encouraged enough to go sort through stuff and pack what little we will be having sent down to us.  What a wonderful day!  Oh, and please sign up with the site and comment on posts, I would LOVE to know who is following us and hear what you have to say!

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you it's an experience the kids will never forget. I hope you post pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping to get a camera with in the next week, just keep checking back. After we get down there and get internet I can skype and use the web cam to show you around!

      Delete