Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 18

I was awake until after 3:00am this morning, just plain couldn't sleep.  Dwelling on all of the things that need to be done, all of the things that could go wrong, all of the things you think about lying in the dark at 3 am...  Of course, that naturally meant I overslept this morning!  I was just prying my eyes open with some heavy duty, extra strength, peel the paint off the walls coffee when Sherry and Todd from 3G's Auction called and said they were on the way.  WOOT!  Get dressed, brush teeth, vacuum the hallway (don't ask!) and the race has begun for the day.   I don't think I have slowed down since, actually.  I have been on the phone ALL day, and I do mean ALL day.  I had to charge my phone twice today (while I was still on it.)  I got Bridget's medical records printed from her doctor, three months of her medications, got told AGAIN by the clinic that they would call me back about the kids' records (since this is the third time I am not holding my breath.)  While I was sitting on hold on some random phone calls today I did manage to get some photos scanned.  While I have little tangible evidence to prove my productivity today, I did accomplish a lot.  I still have stress hives, and probably will until about a week or so after we finally get to Belize, but since today is Day 18, that still isn't far away.  I should be bouncing off the walls with excitement right now, that is my nature, but there are things still weighing on me beyond my control.  I fell into a coma-like nap about 6 pm tonight and just crashed for almost two hours.  As almost everyone knows, when you nap that hard that late, I will be watching the clock tick over at 3 am tomorrow morning, LOL.  See you again on Day 17...

No comments:

Post a Comment