Friday, March 16, 2012

Good Day

I got to have a marvelous lunch with Tammy Fletcher yesterday, and spent three hours with my best friend Shea Kearce in the evening.  Rick stayed home and fed the kids and cleaned the kitchen.  Topped off by almost seven whole hours of sleep, I am a new woman today.  The panic has subsided and excitement has resumed.  Today will be a major sorting and packing day.  I am feeling energized and ready.  What a difference a day and good friends make!  Love to you all!

P.S.  If you want to comment you apparently have to join the site, which requires a gmail account.  I am going to look and see if I can change the settings on that, but if you have a gmail account, then please sign up, I feel like I am talking to myself!

P.P.S.  I think I fixed the comment problem, try it out and see!

3 comments:

  1. Testing testing! It wouldnt let.mw comment but i have been reading.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remarkable! Its genuinely remarkable post, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this article.

    ReplyDelete