Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 25

Well, the countdown has begun!  Day 0 is the day we leave for Ft. Lauderdale, so 25 days left!  I will likely be updating daily at this point.  Ms. Tammy Fletcher and I have worked a deal, so I should be getting a camera in the next week or so, then I can begin posting photos.

Speaking of photos, last night was an emotional roller coaster.  I was cleaning the garage, rocking out to the ipod, sweeping the floor, throwing away trash, packing away the few things I want to keep.  I was feeling GOOD!  Making progress, seeing the clutter go AWAY!  And then, I got to the box.  You know the box.  The one that you keep things in that you can't get rid of, but are too emotional to look at very often?  Yep, that one.  Since I was feeling so good, so STRONG, you know, that I felt I could deal with the box.  Hahaha!  Yeah, strong.  Instead of being a smart girl, and just hustling through it, grabbing photos and ignoring the emotions attached, I decided to be an idiot and go through them one by one.  Things that made me laugh, things that made me cry, things I wish I could forget entirely, all of them were gone through thoroughly.  And the emotions were gone through just as thoroughly.   Needless to say, but that was the last thing that gone done last night.  Today I am going to try and digitize some of those photos.  I will try and send them out to those of you whom I know would like to have copies.

Ron, I found pictures of you and Stephanie from 1992.  They weren't the ones I was thinking of, and I still can't find that one of all of us together, but I will try and get those to you today.  If the scan thing doesn't work well, I will go and get hard copies and mail them to you (as soon as you email me your address again!)

Theresa, I have a ton of pictures you will want.  Prepare yourself though, and don't look at them until you have time to go through the same roller coaster I went through last night.  You try to be tough, but I know your weak spots, and these will hit them.

Shannon, I have some for you, but I am not sure which ones to send.  There are a few that are of you, or you and me that I know you will want, but there are some with someone else that you might prefer I not send.  Let me know.

Granny, I found some pictures of you when I was about 10 I guess, you are so BEAUTIFUL!  They are the tiny little ones in the plastic viewers that magnify, I hope I am able to get those enlarged to a decent size.  Aunt Kathy would probably want copies of those as well.

I need everyone, and I do mean everyone not just those on the list, to email me their information.  I know, I know, I should have all your addresses and emails, and birthdays and anniversary's, but in the mess which is my home/life right now I can't find anything.  Send everything to fendeesha@gmail.com please.

Holy cow did this short update get long in a hurry!  Ok, I am going to make another cup of coffee and get started on those photos.  I love you all, and thanks for reading and following my crazy life!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds exciting....25 days till the rest of your life. I will be looking forward to the days ahead. Oh well, can't seem to post except under anon. <~~~Teresa

    ReplyDelete