Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 21

Three weeks?  Are you sure?  We only have three weeks left?  Yep.  Three short weeks.  I woke up this morning tired and sore and dirty.  I didn't get my bath last night, so a shower this morning is a MUST.  I stink!  I awoke this morning to a beautiful day, the sun is shining and it's warm.  It is a good day to get things done.  And there are a lot of things to GET done.

I might have to do laundry before my shower though, I am not sure if I have any clean clothes left.  My closet is a disaster because I was trying to sort things in there as well.  So that has to be done today.

I got an email from Trey's teacher asking if he had been sick because he hadn't been to school the past couple of days.  I have decided to withdraw them from school today because I need all hands on deck and they can't seem to concentrate for more than a few minutes at a time.  So they start their no-school period a few days early.  So that has to be done today.

The garage has been sorted I think, and just in time.  The auction people are coming today to look at what we will be selling.  So that is going to be done today.

The sorted things in the garage must be packed and shipped to those people who are receiving things, and while that doesn't have to be done today, it must be started today.

Bridget came to me yesterday and said that her dog Buddy was getting too anxious with all of the commotion and sorting and packing and that she would like him to go to his new home.  I called Tammy, and she is going to come by so we can follow her out to her house to take Buddy to his new home, and that has to be done today.

Since the kids have been home all day, they have eaten us out of house and home and we must purchase food again.  That must be done today (or we will have hungry little campers!)

Four hundred pictures have been scanned to the computer so far, and about one hundred more sit on my desk.  I have another box of pictures sitting next to my desk I haven't started yet, and I found yet ANOTHER box in the garage last night.  So that has to be done today, tomorrow, and probably every day for the rest of my life!

I don't know if this blog is for you or for me...  I am running through the list in my head and trying to plan the day.  Of course as soon as I plan out my course of action, it will just get interrupted by new, unforeseen events anyway, but I am a planner to the bone!  I will let you know what happened today on Day 20.  See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment