Thursday, March 15, 2012

Big Update!

Well, it is 3:30 am, but I just couldn't wait to share!  We have airline tickets finally!  We are leaving earlier than we thought, which now has me in a panic.  We fly out of Ft. Lauderdale into Cancun, Mexico on April 17, and will take the express bus to Belize City, where we will then board the water taxi to Caye Caulker.  There are so many things to do, I am slightly (ok, a lot more than slightly!) overwhelmed.  We have to get rid of all of our things, I have to pull the kids out of school, get medical and school records for everyone, arrange for some one to haul us all down to Ft. Lauderdale, print out some letters in Spanish so we can GET from the airport to the bus terminal, change our reservations at Ignacio's... OMG!  And at least half a dozen other things I haven't even thought of.  Oh, yes, I have to find a home for Bridget's dog Buddy, and three cats.  Anyone?  Anyone?  Ok, well, I do need to go get started, but our crazy adventure has now become official!  I have so many feelings about all of this, I couldn't even begin to describe them all.  I will need all of the prayers I can get, and probably a handful of Xanex to get me through.  Ok, off I go!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Please post pictures of the hectic packing and maybe some comments the children make concernng their upcoming adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want pics? Buy me a camera! LOL, working on the camera thing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm extremely pleased to find this great site. I want to to thank you for your time just for this fantastic read.

    ReplyDelete