Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 7

One week to go, I am overwhelmed with emotion.  I am excited and ready to go but scared and can't sleep.  Had a very busy day today with Todd Spence from 3G's Auction.  We got a ton of the small stuff out of the garage, but not nearly enough!  LOL.  He will be here every day through Thursday hauling things off.  Tomorrow is the big stuff in the garage and starting on the small stuff in the house.  The yard sale is this weekend, so what ever he doesn't want to auction from the house will be moved to the garage as we go through it.  From now on out it will be constant motion and commotion.  TV is set to be turned off on Thursday, and since we won't have desks, all of the desktop computers will be going to work as well, which will drop us down to just the laptop.  I don't know what Bridget is going to do for four days with no TV and no computer.  Can anyone send me a double handful of Xanax?  Pretty please?!  We are going to try and leave as early next Monday as we can to give us a nice slow trip to Ft. Lauderdale.  Between Bridget and the three kids we will likely be stopping to potty about every 5 to 7 miles.  You think I am joking don't you?  I'm not.  So anyway, long slow trip to Ft. Lauderdale, then depending on what time we finally get there we may either get a motel room or just go ahead and go hang out at the airport until our flight Tuesday morning.  It is almost midnight now, so I am going to try going to bed (I don't even know WHY I am trying, but I am going to try none the less.)  My camera is supposed to be here tomorrow (AGAIN) but we'll see.  See you tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment