Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 15

Today was LAUNDRY DAY.  I finally finished going through all the kids laundry, washing, sorting, bagging or packing all of their clothes.  I got some of mine done as well, but that isn't a priority since my clothes are easy.  I have been busy all day, and am rather tired and cranky right now.  My poor children were sent to bed tonight, not with hugs and kisses and wishes for sweet dreams, but with a screaming, threatening, spanking shrew of a mother.  I feel rather bad, but if one of them pops their cute little heads out of their rooms, I am afraid that they will lose the aforementioned cute little head.  I don't know why I am so crabby today.  We leave two weeks from tomorrow and I am stressing a little I guess, but I am not normally a screaming harpie.  Perhaps tomorrow will be a better day.  Two weeks, wow.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment