Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 5

I did not get much sleep last night, apparently it was Rick's turn to freak out.  When he reads this he will vehemently deny freaking out, but that is what happened anyway.  I was all set to go to sleep about 10:00 pm, but ended up staying up talking to him until after 2:00 am.  Today will be a super busy day, we are down to counting on one hand so we may have some late nights ahead.  I have to get ready for Todd and Sherry Spence from 3G's Auction to come back tomorrow, and I am also trying to get ready for the yard sale this weekend, plus trying to do the final packing for our trip.  I have so many things to do, I feel like I am just spinning in circles.  I have two cups of coffee in me now, so I think I am caffeinated enough to get started.  My desktop computer is going away today, so I will be down to the laptop.  I have Skype installed and I think we are going to go get the Magic Jacks today, which will greatly aid in communication once we arrive (and get internet) but I am not sure what day they are turning off our internet here at home.  I will be able to post via mobile until we leave, and will try to post as soon as I can once we arrive.  Everyone wants to be notified that we arrived safely, so I will probably post on here so that everyone can send out the bat signal to those who don't follow our blog.  Ok, off to start Day 5, wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment