Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 12

Holy Moly did we get a lot done today!  Everything in the garage is now gone through and everything we are keeping or shipping has been removed, the yard sale can proceed!  The china got packed, all of the utilities were called and scheduled to be terminated, addresses changed, suburban taken care of, and probably another dozen or so things that I can't even remember right now.  Only sad news of the day, my new camera was supposed to be here today but it did not come.  Things are getting down to the nitty gritty, but progressing nicely.  There is no backing out now!  I am experiencing emotional meltdown, bouncing between terror and bliss, there seems to be no middle ground.  This is the end of Day 12, a week and a half to go, and my sanity is lost some where in the luggage I believe.  I hope to find it when I unpack on Caye Caulker.  If any of you out there find it, please send it to me?  I miss my poor sanity!  See you on Day 11, goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment