Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 14...

TWO WEEKS  TWO WEEKS  TWO WEEKS, OMG!!!  Just had to get that out.  I tried to go back to sleep after Trey woke me up this morning. Btw, to Tammy Fletcher, he was looking for his guitar shirt, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!  LOL  But sleep eludes me, lists kept running through my head, so up I am (why do I sound like Yoda this morning?) and started I must be.  I will probably post again tonight, if I can still put two coherent words together that is.
 ________________________________________________________________________________
Ok, it is almost midnight.  I did get the kids' medical records today, picked up more packing supplies, scheduled Albany Rescue Mission to come pick up what ever is left on April 16, got the title on the car fixed and even managed a 30 minute nap.  I am going to get the ad in the paper for our yard sale, finish packing the boxes that need to be shipped, organize the things going to auction and scan photos tomorrow.  Every day is whizzing by, and I am not sure if I will be able to sleep again tonight, so if you are up around 4am EST, poke me, I might be lying awake in the dark!  Good night all, see you on Day 13...

No comments:

Post a Comment