Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Is it too late for a refund?

I have decided that children are too expensive and I demand an immediate refund.  If some one can please give me the contact information for the government oversight committee in charge of refunds I would be grateful.  We had to go to San Pedro yesterday to get all of our passports stamped again, then today we had to go to Belize City for school supplies and books.  We were so careful with money, two uniform shirts per child, one pair of flip flops a piece for the boys, and school books.  I nearly choked over the price.  Granted, prices here are cheaper than the States, but I still can not work yet, so every penny is precious.  I was seriously eyeing them trying to decide which of them really NEEDED to go to school and which of them might make better ditch diggers.  We did get all of the books except for two, which are out of stock until next week, so I guess they will have another year of education before I put them to apprenticeship as diggers.  They better pull top marks!  I am exhausted after two days of nonstop go go going, so tomorrow I am going to have a nice, peaceful laundry day.  No one bothers Mommy on laundry day for fear of getting drafted.  So, seriously, if you know who gives refunds on kids, let me know, I will even throw in their uniforms and books!

3 comments:

  1. I volunteer to remove all childern from your place of residence. This does NOT mean they will go to school everyday. It DOES mean they will obtain a very good education on the flora and funa of the Meso American Reef System, boat and line handling, fishing, history of the Carribean and Central Amercia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, by the time you get here you better get ready for them to educate YOU! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am gonna be careful, It's lovely value sufficient for me.

    ReplyDelete