Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August birthday shout outs!

I admit, I quite forgot to post birthdays as they were happening, but I did remember to call those who aren't here.  Since August is our birthday month, I will just say Happy Birthday to my Dad, kicking off the season on August 6, to my little girl following up on August 8, my brother joining in on August 10th.  My baby Chandler will be six tomorrow on August 15, and my hubby rounds out the August birthdays on August 17.  Trey decided to be different and held out until the 12th of September, guess he didn't want to be in the Awful August Assembly, LOL.  So happy birthday to all of you Leo's out there!  If I accidentally left you off the list, email me, August is just kind of a cake induced blur at this point.

3 comments:

  1. Talked to my Sierra and Chandler on their B-days, soooo Happy Birthday Rick, You too are becoming an old fart!

    Love to all
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were caked out, so Rick had me make banana bread instead. It was super yummy!

    ReplyDelete