Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Trey's first sleep over

Trey stayed with a friend last night for the first time since we have been here.  It is very quiet this morning.  I am one of those over protective parents so I don't let the kids sleep over very often.  I went over last night and met his friend's family, they were nice and their home was clean and pleasant, but I had trouble sleeping without all of my kids at home.  I watched way too many of those tv shows about missing kids and cold cases, so I will probably be a basket case until Trey shows up this morning.  Rick had no problems letting Trey go spend the night, he was just going to a note with our phone number!  I am trying to relax and let the kids be more independent and free, but I foresee a lot of sleepless nights ahead for mom.  Valium anyone?  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment