Monday, July 23, 2012

Isn't it always something?

We were well on the way to fine tuning the budget, stretching every cent so thin you could see through it, and what do you think happens?  Our propane tank runs out of gas!  I started to make breakfast this morning and the stove wouldn't light.  Rick went down to investigate and our tank was smack dab empty.  So now not only do we have to pay to ship it to the city and to get it filled, we have to feed everyone until we get it back.  Days like this I wish we had a microwave.  LOL  I hope everyone REALLY likes peanut butter sandwiches!  Go fast barge, go fast!

2 comments:

  1. Don and I had 2 tanks.......A tip from the Island Dog.....:)


    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tip from the Island Dog, here in Earthquake I have three as back-up and I do not life on a pretty Island.

    ReplyDelete