Saturday, July 14, 2012

Happy anniversary to us!

Today is our eighteenth wedding anniversary.  Eighteen years married to a wonderful man who has been by my side through so much.  Very simple plans for today, I am going to fix my hair, put on make up and a dress and we are going to walk the beach and hold hands.  If all goes well and prices aren't too high, we think we are going to try the sushi place here on the island.  They only serve sushi from 3-9 on Saturday and Sunday (again it's weird not to have fish just EVERYWHERE on an island isnt it?) so I am not really sure how good it will be.  I will let you know what happens, and try to get some pictures with my phone for you.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations guys,

    Enjoy your Anniversary.

    Paul & Lenore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! Hope your trip home was a safe one, and we hope to see you back real soon.

    ReplyDelete