Saturday, June 30, 2012

Laundry Day, kind of...

I have spent most of the day washing, wringing, spinning, rinsing, wringing, spinning and hanging up laundry.  Those of you fortunate enough to have never experienced primative laundry procedures just won't appreciate that last sentence, but think about doing ALL of your laundry by hand, EVERY TIME and you will come close.  Anyway, I just hung up the last load, grabbed the dry clothes, re-arranged the towels to dry better and came upstairs.  I had no sooner set down the laundry basket and then out of a clear sky, it started pouring rain.  I mean torrents of rain!  I thought about running out there and moving it all to the lines under the house, but then decided the heck with it, God must think I needed an extra rinse cycle.  It'll dry when it dries I suppose...

1 comment: