Monday, October 29, 2012

Ok, so I'm a slacker!

Sorry guys!  I know it has been forever and a day since I posted.  We have been busy, busy little bees.  My dad got here so we had to show him around and get him settled, then we ran over to Cayo district for the weekend and stayed on the Sittee River.  Pictures coming!  (My dad brought me a camera so this should happen more often now, LOL)

Trying to get our work permits in order, keep kids busy, house clean and hubby and father out of my hair.  My  dad and I did rent some tanks and do a little shallow diving on the back side of the island, but it was too muddy to take pictures that day.  Oh, we took Sierra out to the reef and did some snorkeling too, I have pics for that too.  I  finally have a working VPN (yes, sadly I had to break down and BUY  one :-(  I hate paying for things like that!) so Skype is now working.  Google+ is working too, but seems to be more complicated than necessary for some of my family.  I only put VPN on this laptop for now, but will get my dad set up soon.  Can't really think of anything new to say really.  Which  is good I guess, I hate drama!  Nice, slow, boring (well not really, not to me) life.  It will be perfect once I can start working!

Ok, I am going to go get the cameras and get pics uploaded so you can see what has been happening with us.  Miss you all, and love you all so much!  Even those of you I have never met.  If you are here reading or a follower of my blog, I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment